Project Manager (1.5-Year Contract)
The successful candidate will oversee the project planning, implementation, promotion and execution in varying disciplines. The candidate will be tasked to monitor the overall budget control, review and evaluate project’s effectiveness, engage with external parties, organize outreach programs to execute project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, Marketing or related disciplines;
- 5 years of experience in environmental, sports & recreation, community services related non-government organization will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Strong network in Hong Kong NGO sector;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Passionate in community services with good awareness in Hong Kong air pollution issues;
- Experiences and knowledge in website and social media a plus;
- Pleasant, hardworking with good interpersonal & presentation skill.
Preferably Immediately Available. Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary email to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.