Marketing & Communication Officer (1.5-Year Contract)
- Perform marketing communication tasks, including media liaison and publicity, writing press release and features programs as well as logistics support;
- Creative copy-writing, edit and brainstorm ideas;
- Plan, coordinate and execute communications and publicity programs;
- Strong network in media sector will be an advantage;
- Translate articles and materials from Chinese to English or vice versa if required;
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism with at least 3 years’ relevant working experience in marketing, advertising or editing;
- Solid experience in planning and managing communication and community engagement projects;
- Experiences and knowledge in website and social media a plus;
- Demonstrable of copy-writing skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Creative, self-motivated with outgoing personality;
- Passionate in community services with good awareness in Hong Kong air pollution issues.
Preferably Immediately Available. Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary email to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.